Monday, July 03, 2006

4,000 Crosses

Wayne Carroll wayne@4000crosses.com wrote:

I am excited to announce a new website about an inspired song I wrote in December 2005 --

www.4000crosses.com

I am a Christian songwriter living in Louisville, Kentucky, and in early December 2005 I drove past a large display of crosses in Evansville, Indiana that had been erected by Vanderburgh County Right to Life. God immediately began working in my heart to write a song about this experience, and "4,000 Crosses" was completed just before Christmas 2005.

"4,000 Crosses" is having a profound impact on pro-life workers and supporters, and it is also touching the hearts of people who are contemplating abortion. Because of the overwhelming reaction to the song, I put up a website to provide more information about the song. The site also features several other Christian and inspirational songs I've written over the past few years.

I met several pro-life supporters at the recent National Right to Life Convention in Nashville, and am just now beginning to get the word out about this new song.

I hope you'll take a minute to visit www.4000crosses.com, where you can hear the song for yourself (see the link on the homepage). On the site you can also access a newspaper article that was written in Evansville about the song, and you can hear a radio interview with me that aired in Ft. Wayne and Indianapolis, Indiana in May 2006.

Feel free to email me through my website if you would like more information. I'm looking forward to many chapters using the song at their annual banquets, as a gift to donors, etc. I will be attending several chapters' banquets over the next few months to speak briefly about how this song was born.

God bless you,

Wayne Carroll
Christian songwriter
Louisville, KY

No comments: