Dear Friends of Life,
It's been a little over a month since I last sent out an ALL Report, but that's because we spent that time puting together a very special and very important video report on Margaret Sanger and her racist ideologies which drove her eugenic agenda. This report is more like a mini-documentary, exposing Sanger's call to clear out "human weeds" by use of birth control, and I do hope that of all the ALL Reports you have helped promote, you give this one your most attention!
You can watch the report on YouTube at: YouTube and you can watching it on blip.tv (higher quality) at Blip TV.
As always, thank you so much you do for the babies!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
From American Life League
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Life Prizes 200- Recipients
The $600,000 in prize money will be divided among the following six winners:
* American Association of Pro-Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists (AAPLOG) - Association of pro-life physicians that saves lives by remaining steadfastly committed to life within a stridently pro-abortion profession and which conducts research, writing, and public advocacy especially on the negative impact of abortion on women.
* Richard Doerflinger - Associate Director of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops' Secretariat for Pro-Life Activities, bioethics expert, consummate researcher, and has been involved in almost every major pro-life legislative initiative since 1980. He has contributed behind the scenes to all major pro-life statements from the Catholic bishops during the last quarter century.
* Margaret "Peggy" Hartshorn - President, Heartbeat International, a preeminent network of more than 1,000 pregnancy resource centers spread throughout the world that has directly saved the lives of innumerable unborn children and their mothers from abortion through vital pregnancy support.
* Jill Stanek - Nurse who first publicly exposed infanticide of abortion survivors, Born-Alive Infant Protection Act proponent and chief witness, and prolific writer who uses the media and her popular blog to continue revealing the truth about late-term abortion.
* Lila Rose - Founder of student pro-life organization Live Action and President of its UCLA chapter. She has launched several successful, undercover investigations that exposed the racism and statutory rape cover-up by Planned Parenthood.
* Kay Cole James - Founder and President of The Gloucester Institute, an outreach and education initiative for young African Americans focused on developing solutions for the challenges facing communities today, utilizing lessons learned from the civil rights movement, including a recognition that the first civil right is life itself. She and her husband, Charles James, have worked to advance the pro-life cause for three decades as advocates in the highest levels of government, including the Reagan and both Bush presidential administrations and as founders of a pregnancy resource center and Black Americans for Life.