Monday, September 14, 2009

Silent Cry by Amy K.

My name is Amy K. I am a singer/songwriter based in Melbourne, Australia. I am doing what I can to raise awareness of the condition known as Post Abortion Syndrome (PAS),which is silently affecting thousands of girls with depression, suicidal thoughts; and many other severe medical and psychological side effects which they were most often not informed about prior to deciding to have an abortion.

I have recorded "Silent Cry" for The Providence Foundation to help them to raise awareness of PAS, as well as raise funds to provide solutions for pregnant girls, including safe houses, counseling and support for those already suffering PAS, and educating young people so they can make an informed choice if faced with this situation in the future.

Please check out my music video clip (below). You can also pick up the CD & DVD, a portion of which goes directly to the Providence Foundation…and if I may ask, PLEASE forward this information to as many of your friends as possible, to help Providence to spread the awareness of PAS around the world and make sure all are informed. No matter what choices are made, let’s help to ensure that ALL women are fully informed and cared for. Together, we can make a difference!

Thanks for your support,
Amy K.




No comments: