Thursday, January 14, 2010

What if I Were Born After The Roe Abortion Decision? Two Reasons to Hate 37

by Bryan Kemper
January 14
, 2010

LifeNews.com Note: Bryan Kemper is the president of Stand True Ministries, a pro-life group that reaches out to youth and young adults. He is the author of a new book, Social Justice Begins In The Womb.

My thirty-seventh birthday was probably the worst birthday ever for me; I dreaded that day all year leading up to it. For some reason the psychological trauma of knowing I was that close to being forty years old hit me when I was turning thirty-seven. I had no problems at thirty-six, but once thirty-seven hit I was a wreck.

I am now forty-two years old and it is no big deal; I kind of like the idea of being that old. In fact if I were turning thirty-seven this year, I don't know if I would even be alive. If I were turning thirty-seven this year then that would mean that I would have been born on July 19th of 1973 and I just don't believe I would have ever made it to my birth day. Full article.

No comments: