Sunday, February 07, 2010

Focus on the Family Pro-Life Tim Tebow Super Bowl Commercials


Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- The Focus on the Family Super Bowl commercials featuring Tim Tebow and his mother Pam have been the subject of national attention for weeks. Below, LifeNews.com has obtained the videos and text of the two 30-second Super Bowl commercials withPam Tebow sharing her story of not having an abortion.

In-Game Advertisement

Pam: I call him my miracle baby. He almost didn't make it into this world. I can remember so many times when I almost lost him. It was so hard. Well he's all grown up now, and I still worry about his health. You know, with all our family's been through, you have to be tough...

Tim tackles his Mom.

Pam: Timmy! I'm trying to tell our story here.

Tim: Sorry about that, Mom... You still worry about me, Mom?

Pam: Well, yeah, you're not nearly as tough as I am.

The ad closes with text urging Super Bowl watchers to visit the Focus on the Family web site at http://FocusOnTheFamily.com for the full Tebow birth story. Full story.




No comments: