Monday, March 01, 2010

"I'm SOOO Thankful I Didn't Get An Abortion"

The following is a true story posted by a teenage girl:

Hi, I'm Amanda and I'm 15. I got pregnant when I was 13 years old. My baby is truly a miracle.

I was determined to get an abortion and everyone else wanted me to get one too. No one approved of me keeping the baby.

The night before the abortion I was sitting alone and all of the sudden I started crying uncontrollably. Out of nowhere it hit me "I can't kill an innocent life, it's not my place to take away God's child."

Ha, so I did everything I could for my baby down to moving into a maternity home for homeless teens for our needs since no one would help me. God's giving me every little thing my baby or I need.

A few weeks before I delivered my very healthy baby, my grandmother's heart softened and she told me she wanted me and the baby to come home instead of transferring to the teen parent home. And it's great, I love my baby to death. I'm SOOOO thankful I didn't get an abortion."


Read more true pro-life stories or post your own story at http://www.rockforlife.org/action_tellyourprolifestory.php?storyID=76

No comments: