Pope Paul VI Institute Raymond Arroyo with Dr Thomas Hilgers. Dr. Hilgers discusses how the Pope Paul VI Institute has helped many women struggling with fertility problems without resorting to IVF or prescribing birth control to deal with Endometriosis.
FertilityCare™ Centers of America is a dynamic, growing group of affiliated centers that provide professional instruction in the CREIGHTON MODEL FertilityCare™ System which features the new women's health science, NaProTECHNOLOGY.
* A national and international network of morally and professionally acceptable reproductive health services
* An extraordinarily innovative system which, for the first time, networks family planning with a woman's reproductive and gynecologic health
* For avoiding pregnancy, 99.5% method effective (perfect use)
* 96.8% use effective (typical use) for avoiding pregnancy
* NaProTECHNOLOGY is equal to or of greater effectiveness than in vitro fertilization for helping infertile couples achieve pregnancy.
* Centers can be found near you in the "Find a Teacher" section
* NaProTECHNOLOGY-trained physicians can be found at "Find a Medical Consultant Section.
A Major Breakthrough in Women's Health
NaProTECHNOLOGY uses the biomarkers of the CREIGHTON MODEL System to recognize health and disease. These biomarkers are "an authentic language of a woman's health and fertility."
* Tracking these biomarkers provides valid information for the woman and her physician
* Is not suppressive or destructive like the various reproductive technologies.
* Women now can be full partners in their reproductive and gynecologic healthcare
* NaProTECHNOLOGY indentifies the problem, cooperates with the menstrual and fertility cycles, corrects the condition, maintains the human ecology and sustains procreative potential.
For more information check out Fertility Care