THE WILL TO LIVE protects your own life and the lives of your family members when you cannot speak for yourselves
- Names someone you trust to safeguard your life when you cannot speak for yourself as your "healthcare agent"
- Names backup agents if your first choice can't serve
- Describes the treatment you do and do not want to guide your healthcare agent and physicians
- Protects your family and health care agent from pressure from healthcare providers and others by allowing them to prove what you really did want
- Relieves the agony of decision making for them by making your wishes clear