Sponsored by Medical Center of McKinney
This first-ever national symposium in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area is designed to promote and encourage sidewalk counseling across the country. We want to encourage and build up those who are currently organizing sidewalk counseling, and teach others how to organize a sidewalk counseling program in their local area.
- Friday, August 5, 7:00 pm
- Saturday, August 6, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
We will begin the day with a one-hour prayer vigil at a local abortion center.
Workshop topics will include:
• Purpose, Focus, and Essence of Sidewalk Counseling
• Legal Aspects of Sidewalk Counseling
• Sidewalk Counseling Training
• How to Teach Sidewalk Counseling
• Recruiting Volunteers
• Organizing a Local Sidewalk Counseling Program
• Future Trends in Sidewalk Counseling
Confirmed speakers include:
Debra Braun • Brian Gibson • Pastor Walter Hoye • Edmund Miller
Fr. Frank Pavone • Ann Scheidler • Eric Scheidler • Joe Scheidler • John J. Jacubczyk, Esq.
There is no conference fee...but pre-registration is required! You are responsible for travel and lodging. We have a block of rooms at a reduced rate of $99 per night available, if registered before July 10, 2011. Contact Pro-Life Action Ministries at email@example.com or 651-771-1500 for hotel information and registration.