Thursday, February 14, 2013

Falling in Love with you


Picture source


Aloha Brothers,
 
Happy St. Valentine!  Here is a short poem/story written by Barbara J. Hall:
 
 
                            Falling in Love with You was one of my life's Most Perfect Moments
 
 
When I fell in love with you, I didn't stop to think it over or decide if I was thinking clearly, because my heart had taken over so completely.
 
All I knew was how I felt inside--so warm and dizzy with emotion, so immersed in brand-new feelings, and so overtaken by my love for you and the way I felt just looking in your eyes.  When you took my hand in yours and spoke those perfect words, "I love you" my heart just melted instantly.
 
I couldn't stop this feeling even if I wanted to, for the love began inside my heart and grew to such a great degree that it filled my life with a complete and special knowledge of the love I had been waiting for.
 
I found my happiness the day we met, and I'm forever grateful for that perfect moment when I fell in love with you.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Enjoy the day and may God continue to Bless you and your wife.
 
Vivat Jesus
 
Kin

No comments: