EWTN: Send Us Your March for Life/
Walk for Life Videos, Pics & Posts
Irondale, AL –Be part of EWTN’s 2014 March for Live/Walk for Life coverage!
There are lots of ways your voice can be heard on the EWTN Global Catholic Network, the only Network to provide complete live coverage of the March!
- Post your comments on our Facebook (www.facebook.com/ewtnonline) page, (almost 344,000 strong and growing), using the hashtags #ewtn, #ProLife, #WhyWeMarch, and #marchforlife or #walkforlife.
- Post your tweets on our Twitter (www.twitter.com/ewtn) site, using the same hashtags as above.
- Send photos of your pro-life banners as well as SHORT videos to email@example.com. We’re looking for short pre-March/Walk videos about why you or your group is going to the event as well as videos from the venue. (Caution: Please huddle around your microphone or speaker so your voices won’t be drowned out by the crowd.) Some of these may appear on-air!
- Send us your pictures from the “March for Life” and the “Walk for Life” as well as your pro-life banners for possible posting on the “March for Life” or “Walk for Life” board on EWTN’s Pinterest site. View them at www.pinterest.com/ewtn.
- Also, Facebook fans, the EWTN 360 technology that was introduced during World Youth Day is back! The app will allow you, the viewer, to click on an event for a 360 degree view of the venue just by moving your cursor! (If you missed WYD360, click here: http://www.ewtn.com/rio2013/
wyd360.asp.) This means that you will be able to see MFL events on our website and Facebook page (www.facebook.com/ewtnonline) just as if you were standing in the crowd listening to the speakers or marching down Constitution Avenue.
- Finally, check out EWTN’s pro-life page, http://www.ewtn.com/prolife, for news, resources, and more ways to get involved!
Let’s tell the world why we’re marching; let’s tell the world why it makes a difference; let’s tell the world what we’re seeing as we march and about the difference it makes in the lives of women around the world.
Coverage of the 2014 March for Life begins at www.ewtn.com., with encores at night, and . Coverage of the Walk for Life begins at . For a complete schedule of all the events, please go to
EWTN Global Catholic Network, in its 33rd year, is available in over 230 million television households in more than 140 countries and territories. With its direct broadcast satellite television and radio services, AM & FM radio networks, worldwide short-wave radio station, Internet website www.ewtn.com, electronic and print news services, and publishing arm, EWTN is the largest religious media network in the world.